Monday, December 5, 2011

UPDATE: MAY 22-DECEMBER 3

Hello All!

Well, considering no one reads my blog and I've been extremelly busy, I haven't had time to update.  So, here goes a quick description:

May 22- Eddie and I went on our honeymoon to Reno, Nevada.  We had a blast! 


 In Virginia City-The Bucket of Blood.  My extended family has owned this bar for decades.




We had room service for breakfast.  It was amazing!



June-August- We got a trailor and moved into it instead of living in my parents house.  We call it the "LOVE SHACK" haha


Sorry no outside pictures.  We remodeled a lot of the place, but it still needed a lot of extra work that we couldn't afford :(  But it was worth everything!  The privacy of newlyweds is priceless :)



August-November-  Began subbing again, Eddie still working at the store waiting to go to Boot Camp.

July 2-5- Eddie, his brother Timmy and I travelled to Huntington Beach for Independence Day.  It was Timmy's first time down in Orange County.  We had a blast!

 Eddie and Timmy were learning how to surf.




At Huntington Beach near Newport.



On the Huntington Beach Pier.



October 25- Eddie's Navy Farewell.  Pictures coming soon.  My camara is dead and I can't get the pictures on here :(

November 2-5- Eddie and I had a PRE-CHRISTMAS since he'll be in Boot Camp during our first Christmas as a married couple.  We decided to go to Weaverville which is about 45 minutes west of Redding.  We got each other presents and even decorated a tiny little Christmas Tree.  It was definitely worth every minute. 




No comments:

Post a Comment